So there are two good newses (not a word but whatever). First is that OMMAR HAS RETURNED!!!! So I don't think I ever talked about him. He's this cool guy from Sudan. He speaks Italian (kind of) and Arabic. So that's fun. But he kind of fell off the face of the Earth for about a week and a half and we were worried out of our minds. But then he FINALLY picked up his phone... But basically lots of bad things happened. He went from just a smoking problem to lots of other problems now... So he's got some more work that needs to be done but everything will go well. He's a great guy.
Then there is Christian. He's getting baptized. His date is for April 25 and it's totally happening. Every lesson we have with him, the Spirit is just booming. Every time. It's amazing. He's so humble and teachable and he's just great and really wants to follow Christ. He's just amazing overall.
Besides that there isn't much going on here.
This Sunday will be fun. Easter. GenCon2015. My birthday. Good stuff. Just wanted to share one last gem I found in the BoM this week in Alma.
Alma 22:3 And now, O king, if thou wilt spare our lives, we will be thy servants. And the king said unto them: Arise, for I will grant unto you your lives, and I will not suffer that ye shall be my servants; but I will insist that ye shall administer unto me. [...]
The first time I read this, I read it as Christ speaking to us. Just read it that way and it opens up a whole new meaning. I don't want to say much about it because I want you to feel what the Spirit tells you from it. So do it. :) It rocks.
Have a great week of GenCon and Easter! Love you all!
Do great things this week!
Anz. Guthrie
No comments:
Post a Comment