I'm still alive. Just barely though. Anziano Lopez and I have been dying the past 2 days. We've been inside all day since Monday because of some serious nastiness going on inside our bodies. But that's alright. We're doing better now. Just really tired regardless of the fact we've slept for many, many hours the past few days. (Plus side, my feet have been totally fine since I got sick. Miracles, boys and girls.)
Fun story. For Zone Training, they talked to us about good and bad traditions this mission has and we watched the scene from Fiddler on the Roof when everyone is dancin' all weirdlike and screaming "TRADITION!!!" It reminded me of my dad. Because he did that a lot. Like a lot. But anyway the video at first was just the scene from the movie, but then it turned into the APs, office anziani, and then eventually President and Sorella Dibb doing the "Traditions" dance and it was hilarious and odd but amazing all at the same time. Yea that was good.
And then there was something else... What was it... Oh yeah! We went to our Ward Mission Leaders' house this past week to help him move some furniture and then eat with his nonmember wife. She was super cool. Well, she seemed super cool. She was drinking her nightly wine, so she might've been happier because of that... We aren't sure. But yeah. That. :)
Pisa is good. No snow, but it's getting kinda cold, colder than I thought it would. Warmish I guess. Still alive and stuff. That's about it. I was sick so there are no pictures.
Have a great week everyone!
Do great things today. And tomorrow. and the next day. :)
Anziano Guthrie
Do great things today. And tomorrow. and the next day. :)
Anziano Guthrie
No comments:
Post a Comment