Life is pretty normal I guess. Nothing too exciting.
Easter was pretty dang cool. We ate a huge Napolitano lunch with our ward mission leader, his wife, his daughter, and his daughter's fiance. It was quite a fun lunch, that's for sure. We ate tons of food, especially cheeses. Then right after we went to another member's home to eat more... But they were gracious and understood we were dying hahaha, so we just drank some juice and ate some cake and we were fine.
Yeah that's about all from this week hahaha.
I've been thinking a lot about gratitude. I feel like a lot of times we don't really find happiness because we don't realize there is a lot of good all around us. I think sometimes it is difficult sometimes to see the good, but I know it's there. Alma talks about "[living] in thanksgiving daily." It's not just a thing we do once a week or month, it's got to be a daily thing, and we have to LIVE in it. I don't really know what living in thanksgiving means, because well, I'm pretty far off from that. But I know we have to strive for that, living in thanksgiving daily. I know that's what will bring a ton of happiness to all of us.
That's about it! Thanks for all you do! Love you guys!
Do great things today!
Anz. Ben Guthrie
No comments:
Post a Comment