So for this next transfer, the zone leaders of Pordenone are being moved to be the zone leaders of Mestre and they will be over two zones, the Mestre Zone and the Bologna Zone, so that means I'll be going down to Mestre in a couple days hahaha, after only one transfer in Pordenone. So that's exciting and not. Good and bad things about both places. I'll miss the American base though. I can still go but it's way out of the way now that it's not in my proselyting area. But that's okay, gotta go where the Lord sends you. So I'm happy about it.
Let's see, a few cool things that happened this week. There is this sweet family that we visit every week and eat with them and teach their family and with the grandpa we play chess. So it was my companions last time going to their house so he played one game and I played one. Well my companion beat him really quick which usually doesn't happen because the grandpa is quite good. Then I played him and basically got destroyed quite quickly to the point when I had my queen, a bishop, and a few pawns and he had his queen both rooks, both knights, and a bishop and a bunch of pawns. And miraculously I pulled out the win and I have no idea how hahahaa. I call it inspiration. And then a few days later the sisters went over to there house and they also beat him in chess and he was shocked hahahah. All of us beat him! Craziness.
I also had my first companion finish his mission with me. Anz. Vaclaw headed to the office a few days ago to meet his parents there. First time I've known for sure that I wouldn't do another transfer with a companion. But it was a good transfer. I definitely learned a lot from him and it was a fun time. And because of him going home a few days before transfers, I've been with the Udine anziani the past couple days. It's been crazy hahaha. They're great and insane at the same time hahaha. Much fun.
Well honestly, my study time has been relatively less productive than usual the past week or so. But I've been meditating and pondering a lot on the idea of doing the right thing for the right reason. I don't know, I've found myself doing the right things for good reasons, but in the end, my goal is to do it for Christ and for my Heavenly Father. I've actually found that when I want to do something for that reason, it comes much easier. Boh. Just thinking about that hahah yeah.
Well I hope you're all doing well. Not much else from me. Here's a bunch of various pictures to follow. Have a sweet week!
Let's see, a few cool things that happened this week. There is this sweet family that we visit every week and eat with them and teach their family and with the grandpa we play chess. So it was my companions last time going to their house so he played one game and I played one. Well my companion beat him really quick which usually doesn't happen because the grandpa is quite good. Then I played him and basically got destroyed quite quickly to the point when I had my queen, a bishop, and a few pawns and he had his queen both rooks, both knights, and a bishop and a bunch of pawns. And miraculously I pulled out the win and I have no idea how hahahaa. I call it inspiration. And then a few days later the sisters went over to there house and they also beat him in chess and he was shocked hahahah. All of us beat him! Craziness.
I also had my first companion finish his mission with me. Anz. Vaclaw headed to the office a few days ago to meet his parents there. First time I've known for sure that I wouldn't do another transfer with a companion. But it was a good transfer. I definitely learned a lot from him and it was a fun time. And because of him going home a few days before transfers, I've been with the Udine anziani the past couple days. It's been crazy hahaha. They're great and insane at the same time hahaha. Much fun.
Well honestly, my study time has been relatively less productive than usual the past week or so. But I've been meditating and pondering a lot on the idea of doing the right thing for the right reason. I don't know, I've found myself doing the right things for good reasons, but in the end, my goal is to do it for Christ and for my Heavenly Father. I've actually found that when I want to do something for that reason, it comes much easier. Boh. Just thinking about that hahah yeah.
Well I hope you're all doing well. Not much else from me. Here's a bunch of various pictures to follow. Have a sweet week!
Do great things today!
Anziano Benjamin Guthrie
Anziano Benjamin Guthrie
No comments:
Post a Comment