Christian, congrats on making the team! That's sick and I'm so proud of you. Honestly I wasn't super surprised hahaha. Well done little bro. This week I got to see Bro. Dayton and that was awesome. He's such a great guy and I walked out of the base after seeing him and I just felt like poo because I really realized what a bad example I was back them. I could really see in his eyes that he was proud of what I was doing and that I'm not how I used to be. That was really cool.
Besides that we've been super busy with exchanges all over. My legs are dead because of working out in the morning and we played sports with a couple Anziani from other cities. So walking hurts bad. Besides that there isn't much. We are planning a Halloween activity for the ward right now and that'll be fun.
Overall all is well. Hope you all have a great week! Thanks for your love and support.
Anziano Benjamin Guthrie
Anziano Benjamin Guthrie
No comments:
Post a Comment