I'm trying to remember everything that has happened this week hahaha. So after my last email I got to go to the temple. To answer Paige's question, we do laundry in the morning on Wednesday then the afternoon is spent at the temple which is super awesome. Thursday and Friday went by really quick. I honestly don't remember too much from those days. But yea it's all going well.
So in our branch sacrament meeting 2 of the presidency speak and then 2 missionaries speak. The fun part is that they don't tell you that you're speaking until you are speaking. So like they announce who is speaking in sacrament meeting. Exciting. So this past week I was chosen to speak on repentance. So everyone prepares a talk. And I was super nervous and i couldn't logically think through what i wanted to say. But after a bunch of people said that I spoke on the things that they really needed to hear right now. It was really nice. Just followed the Spirit honestly.
The Italian is coming along pretty well. We finished our 5th lesson with our first "investigator" and just had our first lesson with our next two "investigators" fully in Italian. It's interesting but really cool that through the calling of a missionary you can just learn and understand Italian in 2 weeks. i know more Italian than i have ever known about Spanish in 2 weeks versus a couple years. It's incredible.
On Sunday we had a devotional from President Stephen B. Allen which was pretty good. He's in charge of the Missionary Management Services or something like that. Then on Tuesday we had a a devotional from Elder Russell M. Nelson. It was pretty good and the Spirit was obviously there, but I didn't really get a ton out of it. He just talked a lot about the missionary purpose and stuff but none of it really stuck with me. But yea it was good.
I don't know what else to say. I've given one blessing and helped in 3 others so far. The Spirit is absolutely everywhere. I have 5 teachers that rotate throughout the week and all of them are just absolutely amazing people. My district is super close and just amazing. My companion rocks. My branch presidency is sweet. My entire zone for that matter is awesome. I play basketball every morning at the gym. Fun junk. Everything is going well :)
No comments:
Post a Comment