Thursday, April 21, 2016

The Final Countdown!

Hey peoples!

I hope everyone is doing well!

We've been keeping busy this week, which is exactly what I wanted to do these last couple weeks here. I don't really know what to say. I guess here are a couple things.

After a lesson with a guy who was baptized about a year ago and hasn't been extremely active since then, but is coming back - we were on the bus with him when one of his friends got on. We were a bit away from them but we heard there conversation. Well his friend started telling him to follow what the Bible says, not a preacher (us) and they were going back and forth and his friend was totally silent for 3 minutes while this new convert just went off about Christ and faith and the organization of His church. We were quite surprised because he showed he knew a lot more than we thought he did.

Today we went to Milano to see a doctor for my companions in grown toenails. After the appointment, we were grabbing some lunch and we saw a bunch of missionaries from the Milano zones. That was sweet to see a lot of them before I left. Plus we saw this amazing member from my first area named Mahesh! It was awesome to see him again! And to see first city before I left.

Yeah that's about it from this week. Hope you all had a good week! Hear from you soon!

Anz. Ben Guthrie

No comments:

Post a Comment