Hey Erbody.
Just a little more information about Gorizia. It is literally 10 minutes from the border of Slovenia. So yeah. Everyone speaks Italian though. Landscape is a bit hilly with tons and tons of mountains in the back, so like Utah, but greener. It's pretty suburb/country-ish. I love it. It's not super cold, but rainy as poo. Like 8 days of rain in a row. Got here by a train from Milano. Changes, none really, except I'm not a missionary baby anymore. Gotta do everything now.
But yeah the week was good. Lots and lots of rain.... A ridiculous amount. But yeah. missionary work is a lot slower here. It's the same thing, no one talks to you and everyone thinks you're a JW. But whatever. This next week PDAY is on Thursday because Wednesday we're hearing from a 70, so that'll be exciting. And there may or may not be some changes happening in this mission... I leave that cliffhanger there and tell you more next week if I know :)
Also for PDAY today, we went to this place in Trieste called Gigantic Cave. It was a gigantic cave. Huge surprise. No but really is was GIGANTIC. and took an hour to walk through. Reminded me of National Treasure 2 under Mt. Rushmore. Have a great week everyone!!!
But yeah not much to say this week. Here's my spiritual thought for the week. It's the picture attached. Just found a bunch of pick-me-up scriptures for whenever I need em :) If you're sad, check 'em out. if you're happy, still check 'em out :)
Love you all and have a great week!
Anziano Guthrie :)
No comments:
Post a Comment