Monday, November 10, 2014

Week 25. Hanging in Gorizia

So today I don't have a whole ton of time to write so I'll just tell you a bit about the new area. I'm here in Gorizia now. Arrived and still living.

Gorizia is great. Cool thing I found out looking through the Area Book, found out that one of my MTC teachers, Fratello Duersch served here! Found some people that he found when he was here. Cool jazz. I'd put the picture of his name on the paper but I lost my SD Card reader... Gorizia is super far east, just north of Trieste. It's pretty cold, near the mountains. Tons of Slovenians here. No South Americans like Milano. 







So it's different. There's a branch here and it's just me and my companion for the entire area. So lots of work to do. It's super super fun and I'm already loving it. Not a ton else I want to say. Gorizia is great. The branch is awesome here. Some great great members. I'll keep you all updated.

Sorry about the short email, there were a ton of mission-related emails that I had to respond to unfortunately.

Next week will have pictures and more words :)

Love you all! Have a great week!
Anziano Guthrie!

No comments:

Post a Comment