Monday, December 14, 2015

Hey family!

Hey everyone! hope you're all doing well! Not a ton happened this week, honestly. We saw a few of our investigators and found a couple new ones. Not much has really been going on. But we got transfer calls. And I'm leaving Mestre and going to Brescia to be a zone leader there. Not really sure why. I haven't even been here in Mestre that long. But I've accepted that I'm leaving now.

But yeah I'm pretty bummed to leave. I don't know but I absolutely love this part of the mission. I've served in 3 cites over on this side of Italy and met tons of members from all over the Venezia Stake and have gotten to know them really well. Along with that, the missionaries in our zone right now are absolutely incredible and I love them so much. It honestly feels like I'm leaving my second family and it hurts. Like I know a few people in the new zone, but I'm not near as close to them as I am the people here. But I KNOW there has to be a reason I need to be in Brescia during this time.

That's about it. Christmas lights are going up everywhere. Christmas snacks are coming out too. Not that that really concerns me because I've been eating kind of better. I drank a quart of Koolaid a couple weeks ago in like 5 minutes and I realized that was intaking half a cup of sugar and I felt like poop.... So I've kind of stopped intaking sugar hahaha. But yeah all is good here in Italy. Hope you're all doing well too.

I have to get a couple pictures from the sisters that they have on their iPads and then I'll send them to you from our district and stuff. Have a great week! Love you all!!!



Anziano Benjamin Guthrie

No comments:

Post a Comment